Important notice about STEREO Behind
- Science Working Group and team meetings
- None currently scheduled.
- STEREO-related Conferences and Workshops
- European Geosciences
Union General Assembly 2016, 17-22 April 2016, Vienna, Austria
- ST1.2/PS5.3, "Multipoint observations and modeling of the
heliospheric plasma processes and their effects on the planets"
- ST1.7, "Insights for Early Predictions of Magnetic and Dynamic
Properties of Interplanetary Coronal Mass Ejections using Observations,
Theory and Modeling"
- 47th AAS/SPD
Meeting, 31 May-3 June, Boulder Colorado
- CESRA 2016:
Solar radio physics from the chromosphere to near Earth, 13-17 June
2016, Orleans, France
- 41st COSPAR
Scientific Assembly, 30 July-7 August, Istanbul, Turkey
- D2.1/E3.1, "Solar Transients: From Solar Origin to Earth
Impact and the Outer Heliosphere"
- D2.2, "Solar and Heliospheric Science with Future Space Missions"
- D2.3, "Coordinated Observations and Modeling of Accelerated
Particles at the Sun and in the Inner Heliosphere"
- E2.2, "Formation, Destabilization, and Ejection of Magnetic
Structures in Solar and Stellar Coronae"
- PSW-5, "Understanding Space Weather to Shield Society: A Global
Roadmap for 2015 - 2025 Commissioned by COSPAR and ILWS"
Workshop, 11-15 July 2016, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 13th Annual
Meeting, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 31-Jul-5 August, Beijing,
- ST19, "Radio Heliophysics and Space Weather"
- ST26, "Multiwavelength and In-situ Observations of CME and Flare
Evolution and Dynamics"
- ST34, "Solar Magnetic Field, Helicity And Solar Eruptions"
- SDO 2016:
Unraveling the Sun’s Complexity, 17-21 October 2016, Burlington,
- IAU Symposium
328: Living around active stars, 17-21 October 2016, Maresias, SP,
- SOLARNET: The Physics of the Sun from the Interior to the Outer Atmosphere,
16-20 January 2017, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain
- 7th Solar Orbiter Workshop - Exploring the Solar Environs, 3-6 April 2017,
- SOHO list of solar
Selected past meetings
- 7th Solar
Information Processing Workshop (SIP7), 18-21 August 2014, La Roche en
STEREO-4/SDO-2/SOHO-25: The Sun 360, 25-29 July 2011,
Christian-Albrechts-Universitat, Kiel, Germany
- Solar Image
Processing Workshop V, 12-16 September 2010, Les Diablerets,
ACE, STEREO in-situ, SOHO/CELIAS, WIND meeting, 8-11 June 2010,
STEREO-3/SOHO-22 Workshop, "Three eyes on the Sun - Multi-spacecraft
studies of the corona and impacts on the heliosphere", 27 April - 1 May,
2009, Bournemouth, UK
Solar Activity During the Onset of Solar Cycle 24, 7-12 Dec 2008,
- Solar Image Processing Workshop IV, 26-30 October
2008, Baltimore, Maryland
- NASA STEREO
Science Writer's Workshop
2005 AGU Fall Meeting, (PowerPoint, plus associated movies)
- STEREO/ Solar-B Science Planning Workshop
Turtle Bay, Oahu, Hawaii, November 15-18, 2005
- SH08: Preparing for the Solar STEREO Mission: The 3D,
Time-dependent Heliosphere from Models and Observations, special session at
2004 AGU Fall
First STEREO Workshop
Paris, France, March 18-20, 2002
- Science Working Group meetings
- July 2014, telecon
- June 2014, telecon
- May 2014, telecon
- March 2014, telecon
- March 2012, telecon
- April 2011, telecon
- March 2010, Dublin, Ireland
(with SECCHI Consortium
- October 2009, Meredith, New
- February 2009, Pasadena,
- April 2008, Meudon, France
- November 2007, Pasadena,
- March 2007, Greenbelt, Maryland
- December 2006, San Francisco,
- Oct 2006 (launch), Cocoa Beach,
- May 2006, APL, Maryland
- November 2005, Turtle Bay, Hawaii
- May 2005, Hamburg, Germany
- December 2004, Berkeley,
- March 2004, Boulder, Colorado
- December 2003, Berkeley,
Last Revised: Wednesday, 18-May-2016 16:17:58 EDT
Responsible NASA Official:
Feedback and comments: webmaster