Important notice about STEREO Behind
STEREO Space Weather Beacon Coverage
This plot shows the sources of the STEREO space weather beacon telemetry.
Some telemetry comes down together with the full resolution science telemetry,
through the NASA Deep Space Network. Other telemetry sources are
- APL: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, MD, USA
- KSWC: Korean Space Weather Center, Jeju, South Korea
- BOCH: AMSAT-DL/Bochum Observatory, Germany
- KIEL: Amateur station DL0SHF, Kiel-Ronne, Germany
- TOUL: Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales: Toulouse, France
- KOGA: National Institute of Information and Communications Technology:
- CHIL: Rutherford Appleton Laboratory: Chilbolton, UK
Please note, we are no longer receiving telemetry from the Chilbolton
station on a regular basis. However, it still appears on the plot for
The Korean Space Weather Center antenna facility is not yet operational.
Plot revised: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015 10:55:24 EST
This page should automatically update every 5 minutes. Otherwise, use your
browser's "reload" button to get the most recent plot.
Last Revised: Thursday, 12-Nov-2015 11:44:26 EST
Responsible NASA Official:
Feedback and comments: webmaster